Client for Life
Allen believes it is a privilege to represent his clients and he is committed to providing his services with the highest degree of professionalism possible. Allen also subscribes to the mindset that the end of a transaction is the beginning of the “Client for Life” service standard. His availability and willingness to assist his clients on matters that may arise weeks, months or years after a successful closing will never be pushed aside, but embraced with a desire to help.
Letters of Recommendation
Click a letter below to read:
Why Investors Enjoy Working With Allen
Buying investment property is no easy task. Whether you’re a first time buyer looking for a duplex or triplex to live in one unit and collect rent from the other unit(s) or you’re a seasoned investor searching for another good income property to add to your portfolio, you’ll need a professional Realtor® who can navigate you through the process, and relieve you of the stress. When you find that person, the one with the experience and the drive necessary to seal the deal for you, you’ll be smiling and closing escrow in no time.
But of course, that begs the question, where can you find the Realtor® described above? If you’re looking for South Bay real estate, then Allen Scarpetti is your man.
It’s undeniable. Buyers love working with Allen and you will too. Here’s why:
- He responds quickly. We live in a faster-paced world than ever. And when you call for assistance in finding a building, the last thing you want is to wait around for days. No need to worry about this with Allen. Not only will he return your calls ASAP, but he makes himself readily available to you all throughout the day by phone or email.
- He’s been doing this for decades. When it’s time to find that great property, you certainly don’t want an amateur fumbling through listings sending you by all the wrong places. Luckily, Southern California real estate isn’t just a job for Allen—it’s his life. In fact, he’s been working in the field for nearly four decades.
- He knows the areas you don’t. One of the things buyers need the most help with is knowing which areas will fall under their price range. Having been born and raised in California, Allen knows the region you’re looking in like the back of his hand; meaning that once he assesses your individual financial criteria, he’ll know exactly where to begin the search.
- He’s a negotiator. What’s the most nerve-racking part of buying real estate? More than likely it’s not actually finding the property—it’s the back and forth negotiations that can leave you pulling out your hair wondering if you’re going to be taken to the cleaners or lose the deal you really wanted. Allen can help. He makes a habit of getting his clients the best deal possible.
- He’s by your side all the way through. Too often real estate agents get the deal on the table for you and subsequently pull a disappearing act. Then you’re left wondering “what now?” That’s why Allen goes out of his way to make sure you have direction through the entire buying process and beyond. Yes, he’ll find you a great investment. But he’ll also help connect you with trustworthy service providers and be available to you for questions long after you close escrow.
Are you looking for an income property? Allen knows where to find it.
Call 310-791-6316 now to take the first step to finding the right income property for you.