Find the best deals on fixer properties for sale in Norwalk CA with help from Allden Investments
If you are interested in buying a property that needs some work, Allen Scarpetti of Allden Investments is at your service. After nearly 40 years in southern California real estate, Allen knows our local market inside out, particularly when it comes to property investment opportunities. He can help you find many different types of fixer properties for sale in Norwalk CA such as:
- Fixer Apartment for Sale in Norwalk CA
Get the Best Price on Fixer Properties for Sale in Norwalk CA
In order for a fixer property to be a smart investment, you must get it for the right price. Otherwise, the cost of repair and renovation could easily eat up your profit margin. Allen can help you get a great deal on a fixer property because:
- Allen Excels at Property Analysis: Fixer properties for sale in Norwalk CA are often priced well under market value. But this doesn’t necessarily mean they are priced fairly. Allen can help you get a better idea of the true worth of a property–and its potential for appreciation if repaired and renovated–by providing in-depth property analysis based on his detailed knowledge of the local market.
- Allen Knows the Best Service Providers: Some fixer properties for sale in Norwalk CA simply need cosmetic improvements. Others may be in violation of codes or even outright unsafe and uninhabitable. Allen can help you connect with reliable service providers who can provide the professional inspections and estimates you need to make your decision. For example, he can give you a list of property inspectors to contact as well as refer you to contractors who know all the local building codes and can provide detailed cost estimates for repairs and upgrades.
- Allen is a Skilled Negotiator: Closing deals on fixer properties for sale in Norwalk CA can be challenging, especially because many buyers initially put in an offer that is less than the list price and there will be counteroffers. Allen can help you negotiate with calm confidence. Allen is a designated Master Certified Negotiation Expert capable of representing your interests to the highest professional standard in the business.
- Allen is an Independent Broker Owner: When your real estate agent comes from a big name franchise, they owe that franchise part of their commission. This means they cannot afford to be flexible on commissions. Because Allen is an independent broker owner, he can be flexible. When necessary, he can take a smaller commission to help you afford the fixer properties for sale in Norwalk CA you want.
Looking for a Fixer Apartment for Sale in Norwalk CA?
For fixer properties that will become part of your rental income property portfolio, you must calculate the cap rate on your investment. This can be tricky in the case of a fixer apartment for sale in Norwalk CA, since the amount of rent you can charge after renovations will depend in part on the quality of those renovations. Allen can advise you of the range of rents you can expect to charge for various levels of renovation and crunch the numbers to give you the cap rate on your investment.
Call Now to Start Your Property Search
To learn more about buying a fixer property or a fixer apartment for sale in Norwalk CA, all you have to do is ask Allen. You can reach him at 310-791-6316 or submit an online contact request.