Find the best apartment buildings for sale in Cypress CA with expert guidance from Allden Investments.
Have you been browsing the listings for apartment buildings for sale in Cypress CA? In order to give your investment the best possible chance of success, you can’t just hire the first real estate agent you happen across. You need a Realtor® on your side. Allen Scarpetti of Allden Investments makes an excellent choice. Allen is a knowledgeable, ethical, and dedicated professional who will make your investment a top priority.
Find the Best Apartment Buildings for Sale in Cypress CA
Many apartment buildings sell by word of mouth with no advertising. If you just look at the MLS, you could miss these properties. Allen actively calls apartment owners with off market properties to give his approved buyers a head start on getting a building under contract.
Allen has experience with many different types of apartment properties, so you can trust him to help you find the right opportunities for you, such as:
- Small Apartment Buildings for Sale in Cypress CA: If you’re overwhelmed by the idea of taking on too many doors and too many tenants at once, small apartment buildings with 2 to 6 units may be the best place to start your search.
- Medium Size Apartment Buildings for Sale in Cypress CA: Obviously, the more doors you have, the more rental income you’ll generate. This is a persuasive argument for apartment buildings with 6 to 10 units or more.
3 Ways Allen Can Help You Save Money
You might not think there would be much of a price difference between brokers, since everyone works on commission. But Allen can provide significant opportunities for savings, whether you want to buy small apartment buildings for sale in Cypress CA or medium size apartment buildings for sale in Cypress CA. Here’s how:
- Excellent Market Analysis: When browsing apartment buildings for sale in Cypress CA, you don’t just need to know how the sale price compares to similar properties. The property’s desirability to renters much also be assessed. A building that has trouble with vacancies, is rent-controlled, or cannot command top rental prices for any reason must necessarily be priced lower. Allen has lived and breathed local real estate for nearly 40 years and he can provide top-tier analysis to guide your decision.
- Master Negotiator Skills: Negotiating a sales price can be nerve-wracking. You want to wait for the best price, but you don’t want the property to slip through your hands. Having a designated Master Certified Negotiation Expert like Allen on your side will help this process go as smoothly as possible. Allen takes great pride in getting his clients the best deal possible.
- Flexible Fees & Commissions: In most industries, small “boutique” providers have higher prices than the chains. This is not the case in real estate. Working with an independent broker owner like Allen can actually save you thousands of dollars on fees and commissions, because Allen has more wiggle room in negotiations. He is willing to sacrifice to help you make a deal.
Become a Client for Life at Allden Investments
Chances are, this purchase will not be the end of your real estate needs. Allen believes in cultivating client for life relationships with his buyers and sellers, so you can rest assured he will be there when you need him in the future. Call 310-791-6316 or contact us online to start shopping for apartment buildings for sale in Cypress CA.