Trust Allden Investments for top-quality assistance with multi-family real estate investments in Artesia CA
If you’re looking to build your investment portfolio with something other than stocks and bonds, you really can’t go wrong with income-producing multi-family real estate investments in Artesia CA. At Allden Investments, we understand the market for all types of these properties, including:
- Front house/back house properties
- Homes with garage apartments
- Apartment buildings
Allden Investments is owned and operated by Realtor® Allen Scarpetti, who has nearly 40 years of experience in multi-family real estate investments in Artesia CA. You can trust him to help you complete the most advantageous real estate transactions possible and then remain available and willing to help in the future.
Why Invest in Multi-Family Real Estate?
Given that multi-family property investing involves bigger price tags and bigger responsibilities, first-time property investors sometimes shy away from this strategy in favor of buying single-family homes. In reality, buying multi-family real estate investments in Artesia CA is a more advantageous strategy. And with help from an experienced professional, it really isn’t any more difficult. Here are some of the advantages of multi-family property investments:
- You get more value for your money
- You can start turning a profit faster–single family rentals often take years just to break even
- If the units are all under one roof, you can save on tax and insurance bills
- Multiple tenants means multiple income streams, making it easier to absorb lost revenue from vacancies or tenant defaults
- Multi-family properties are easier to manage than if the same number of units were spread out on different properties
- Unless they are brand new, multi-family properties have rent rolls you can review to get an idea of their desirability to renters
Residential Home Buyers Can Shop for Multi-Family Properties Too
You don’t have to be some kind of property mogul to qualify to purchase multi-family real estate investments in Artesia CA. Multi-family real estate can also be a good choice for families, singles, or empty-nesters who want to purchase a home. Even though multi-family properties tend to be more expensive, the rental income you’ll receive from the units you don’t occupy can help make up the difference and allow you to increase your budget. After the mortgage is paid, you’ll enjoy income from the property.
Investors Love Working with Allen–You Will Too
Whether or not you consider yourself an experienced investor, you will love working with Allen on your multi-family real estate investments in Artesia CA. Allen offers exceptional communication skills along with a sincere dedication to being available when and where you need him. He possesses thorough and detailed market knowledge that he can leverage to make sure you get an advantageous deal, whether you are buying or selling a property.
Feel free to start browsing our online listings for multi-family real estate investments in Artesia CA yourself right now, or else contact Allen at 310-791-6316 for personalized assistance finding the best opportunities for you.